Codecademy Pro Subscription

Hello,

I have a question: If I cancel my CodeCademy Pro subscription, do I still keep the Pro features until the end of the BillCycle? Because theoretically, that should be the case. I have already paid for the entire cycle.

Thank you!

Hi Indru,

I believe that's correct. If you cancel, you'll keep the Pro-only features until the end of the billing cycle.

Also, you never lose Pro-only content after completing it. Projects or quizzes that you've completed will stay with your account :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for your info, definitely useful! :slight_smile:

Hi, How do you cancel?

ive been looking around site for ages and cant see anything for cancelling subscription.

thanks.

@jimmy1234598 You can cancel Pro here: https://www.codecademy.com/account

Ok thanks,
So I need to delete account?

@jimmy1234598 No, there should be something like “Subscription & Billing” or something in the settings navigation. Click it, then go to "Cancel Pro" from there.

If you can't do that, or it doesn't work, could you please post a screenshot of the settings page? :slight_smile:

@jimmy1234598 Looking at your profile, and according to that screenshot, it looks like you aren't currently a Pro member, so no need to worry about cancelling it :slight_smile:

Thanks, but I'm sure getting billed $25 from my PayPal account.

Hang on.. Let me double check something

Sorted now... My mistake, thanks!