Codecademy Pro - Spoken Language Poll

Hey All!

We get tons of requests to produce Codecademy content in other languages. We hear your requests and wanted to create this thread to keep track.

Currently, Codecademy Pro is only available in English. Please let us know if you would like to see Codecademy Pro translated in your language, by voting in the poll below. If your language is not represented in the poll, please comment and let us know!

Thank you!

1 Like

Which spoken language do you want Codecademy to support? Donā€™t see your preferred language in the poll? Add it by replying belowā€¦

• Spanish (if other specific dialect, please add details in comments)
  • Swedish
  • French
  • Russian
  • German
  • Chinese
  • Portuguese
  • Italian
  • Korean

0 voters

3 Likes

Yeah, I really know there is no option to make it real in nextā€¦ ten years, but if I can choose - Polish please :wink:

1 Like

What about Swedish? I speak Swedish very better than English and other language it is my primary language!

2 Likes

Korean Korean Korean!

1 Like

PORTUGUESE!

2 Likes

Farsi please! I can help you for translationā€¦:grinning:

1 Like

Turkish !

I can handle translate and promotion in my country. Letā€™s just get in touch.

3 Likes

I can contribute to Korean translating

1 Like

american english currently the webpage is in portuguese languageā€¦so pleaze kindly fix it soon

@coreslayer92385 Please see here:

http://discuss.codecademy.com/t/language-errors/8716/1?u=zystvan

Russian! I can help you with translating.

6 Likes

Korean plz~ many korean weak at english

1 Like

russian !!!

4 Likes

There so many people in middle east hoping you add Arabic language.

1 Like

Hello!
I am Ukrainian studying codeacademy courses, and am against any translations into other languages.
English version being the only one, is the additional stimulus to learn English.
You are not a programmer if you do not have a good command of English.

3 Likes

Hello
I want polish language, please

@CommunityManagers
I would like to Participate in the web translating into Spanish (Spain) but I could do a neutral Spanish if itā€™s need it :slight_smile:

Hi, italian language

I canā€™t believe it, there is no Chinese here.:ęƒŠå«: