Codecademy Comunity

Hi everyone!
I saw that Codecademy has a facebook group so I was wondering what do you think is better? The forum or the group or are they both equally good and helpful. By helpful I mean can you find a decent amount of useful info inside the group and is it all mainly serious dedicated learners exchanging info only about the courses and projects and coding related news, and helping each other solve issues they struggle with just like here on the forum.
And is it common that people look for coding collaborators to work on projects together with?
I was planning on joining the group as well hoping I could maybe work on projects with someone or like I said just get help when I’m stuck on something and maybe learn something I didn’t know before. I’m currently taking the Web Development career path and learning javascript at the moment. Does anyone have any experiences with the Web Development career path? Is it advanced enough or should I find some more literature to learn from besides that?
Thanks for the info in advance. :slight_smile:

@lilybird should be able to help explain some of the differences!

They broadly cover the same areas, whereas Facebook can be slightly more informal and chatty.