Codecademy bug

It's the second time I get stuck at a Codecademy's error. They should have a 'Report Bug' button in every single exercise.

Can anyone help me to go through this bug at the '25. Size and Boarders'?

h1 {
    font-family: Verdana, sans-serif;
    color: #576D94;
}
p {
    font-size: 18px;
    color: #4a4943;
    font-family: Garamond, serif;
}
img {
    height: 100px;
    width: 300px;
    border: 1px solid #4682b4;
}

Looks fine, make sure your browser zoom is set to 100% (ctrl + 0 or cmd + 0 for mac), can i see your html code? Just in case.

Sorry for being a little rude in my last comment. It took me too long to finally ask for help, and by the time I did I was already pissed. Haha
Anyway, it worked. But why it only works at a 100%? I don't get it.

Question 25 Gives error code

I didn't even notice, i help so many people that i look at the code and scan the text for question marks.

It’s easiest to explain when we consider zooming. If the user zooms in, an element with width: 300px takes up more and more of the screen, and thus becomes wider and wider when measured in device (physical) pixels.

It sort of looking magnifying glass, it looks bigger. The lesson checks the code in such a way that the space the line takes on the screen is more then 1px in your case, does this make sense?

Yeah it does. The only thing is that I had no idea it checks the code the AND the result itself. Thought it scanned the code only.

Thanks for your time!

So it seems, i have no understanding of SCT (submission correctness test), if you really want to know, i can ask someone. I think i know one or two people who might know

You're welcome

No need my friend. Again, thanks for all your willingness to help me! Appreciate it!