I was thinking it would be nice to have a challenge which would help people show their skills. So I am starting a codebit challenge. Everyone is welcome! When I say everyone I mean it. The rules are the following:
- Post a link to the codebit in this topic.
- If you have the code in a language that codebits do not support(like Ruby and Python) then just post the code
- You must post by April 30th because the contest ends then
- You are not allowed to have code from other sites. If you do copy and paste the code into a codebit
- Do not comment on other peoples codebits
- The allowed languages are HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, Python, PHP, and Ruby
- I am looking for good styling to, so an HTML & CSS project might be better then a game
- Please when you have an entry just post the link.
Styling is one of the most important things I am looking for.
Read my post below if you do not know how to make a codebit.
Also please vote here.
Any Questions message me using discuss.
Have fun coding!