Code your own adventure and im losing it

EDIT I found the annoying error!

well i started doing a fun game. its not funny anymore i'm sick if this default message i do not know why it only outputs default. and the fun part is i get no errors! here is the code:

var troll = prompt("You're just awoken by your phone ringing, its someone who called the wrong number. what are you going to do about it(RAGE/NVM it/hunt him down?").toUpperCase();

switch(troll) {
  case 'rage': // **<---------lowerCase**
var trolling = prompt("How courageous! Are you a troll (YES or NO)?").toUpperCase();
var loud = prompt("Are you a internet warrior?").toUpperCase(); //**<------uppercase**

if(troll === 'YES' || loud === 'YES') {

console.log("You only need one of the two! you raged until the poor guy started to cry--nice work!");

} else {

console.log("You're not a troll or a warrior? Well, if you were not a mature dad, you probably could of made the guy cry. You lose!");
    }
     break;

case 'nvm it':
    var mindIt = prompt("All right, just move on (YES or NO)?").toUpperCase();
    var moveIt = prompt("can you move on??").toUpperCase();
    if(mindIt === 'YES' && moveIt === 'YES') {
      console.log("Great! move on.");
    } else {
      console.log("FUUUUUUUUUCK RAGE on that little sucka! make him squel act like you can make him implode over the phone");
    }
    break;
  case 'Hunt him down':
    var inSane = prompt("are u insane?!(YES or NO)?").toUpperCase();

var headStart = prompt("Do you know where he lives?").toUpperCase();
    if(inSane === 'YES' || headStart === 'YES') {
      console.log("you went to his house, made him suffer. he will never call anyone again --Critcal!!");
    } else {
      console.log("well this is getting our of hand. good that you are sensible.");
    }
    break;
  default:
    console.log("I hate Default.");

}

Hi here

var troll = prompt("You're just awoken by your phone ringing, its someone who called the wrong number. what are you going to do about it(RAGE/NVM it/hunt him down?").toUpperCase();

You made the answer input by the user toUppercase() so you should put your case in uppercase in the first case

case 'nvm it':

To

case 'NVM IT':

Do the same for the other
O just remove the toUpperCase() in the prompt

Yeah ty i found it 2, ty for the help anyways :blush: you do not wanna how how long time it took for me to find it haha :wink: