Code Your Own Adventure 2: Logical operators, "SyntaxError: Invalid or unexpected token"

https://www.codecademy.com/courses/javascript-beginner-en-ZA2rb/0/5?curriculum_id=506324b3a7dffd00020bf661

This is my error message: "SyntaxError: Invalid or unexpected token"

This my code:

var user = prompt("You're cycling through the city on your way to Boxcar Social to do work, and you ride past Cannonball! Do you CONTINUE to Boxcar Social, STOP at Cannonball, or BLOW-OFF doing work entirely and go get drunk with your friends in the park?").toUpperCase();

switch(user) {
    case ‘CONTINUE’:
    var predicable = prompt("How predicable! Are you free-spirited (YES or NO)?”).toUpperCase();
    var bold = prompt("Are you bold?”).toUpperCase();
    if(predicable === 'YES' || bold === 'YES') {
      console.log("You only need one of the two! You’ll get your work done either way");
    } else {
      console.log("You might be bolder than you think! An unforgettable summer’s day could be in the cards for you after all”);
    }
    break;
    case ‘STOP’:
    var curious = prompt("How curious of you! You seem quite free-spirited, are you (YES or NO)?”).toUpperCase();
    var nervous = prompt("Are you nervous?”).toUpperCase();
    if(curious === 'YES' && nervous === 'YES') {
      console.log("You only need one of the two! You’ll get your work done and feel adventurous either way.");
    } else {
      console.log("You might be bolder than you think! An unforgettable summer’s day could be in the cards for you after all”);
    }
    break;
  case 'BLOW-OFF':
var courageous = prompt("How courageous of you! You seem quite brazen, are you (YES or NO)?”).toUpperCase();
    var fearless = prompt("Are you fearless?”).toUpperCase();
    if(courageous === 'YES' && fearless === 'YES') {
      console.log("You only need one of the two! You’ll get no work done and feel adventurous either way.");
    } else {
    console.log("Atta-boy! Summer-time day-drunk in the park with your homies is always the right choice!");
    break;
  default:
    console.log("Huh? Whatever that is is a much lesser option. Maybe you should just stay home instead.");
}

I've compared it to the example code that passes and still can't find my issue(s). Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

The colored syntax highlighting indicates a few issues. The non-standard right double quote seems to be the culprit. Replace all with ".

Much appreciated! Sadly though, I've replaced them all and I'm still getting the same syntax error message. Can you see any other issues?

Please repost your code in a new reply.

var user = prompt("You're cycling through the city on your way to Boxcar Social to do work, and you ride past Cannonball! Do you CONTINUE to Boxcar Social, STOP at Cannonball, or BLOW-OFF doing work entirely and go get drunk with your friends in the park?").toUpperCase();

switch(user) {
    case 'CONTINUE':
    var predicable = prompt("How predicable! Are you free-spirited (YES or NO)?").toUpperCase();
    var bold = prompt("Are you bold?").toUpperCase();
    if(predicable === 'YES' || bold === 'YES') {
      console.log("You only need one of the two! You’ll get your work done either way");
    } else {
      console.log("You might be bolder than you think! An unforgettable summer’s day could be in the cards for you after all");
    }
    break;
    case 'STOP':
    var curious = prompt("How curious of you! You seem quite free-spirited, are you (YES or NO)?").toUpperCase();
    var nervous = prompt("Are you nervous?").toUpperCase();
    if(curious === 'YES' && nervous === 'YES') {
      console.log("You only need one of the two! You’ll get your work done and feel adventurous either way.");
    } else {
      console.log("You might be bolder than you think! An unforgettable summer’s day could be in the cards for you after all");
    }
    break;
    case 'BLOW-OFF':
var courageous = prompt("How courageous of you! You seem quite brazen, are you (YES or NO)?").toUpperCase();
    var fearless = prompt("Are you fearless?").toUpperCase();
    if(courageous === 'YES' && fearless === 'YES') {
      console.log("You only need one of the two! You’ll get no work done and feel adventurous either way.");
    } else {
    console.log("Atta-boy! Summer-time day-drunk in the park with your homies is always the right choice!");
    break;
  default:
    console.log("Huh? Whatever that is is a much lesser option. Maybe you should just stay home instead.");
}

Found the culprit! I was missing a "}" on my last else statement.

Many thanks for your time!

Unclosed else block.

}
    break;
default:

Connection problems meant my reply didn't appear when I posted it. Glad you discovered the error.