Code Processing Error

I am now around in 18th to 20th lesson of html and css; 18th% is completed successfully; but now the error message that I am getting is I put the correct font size and font family in order but whenever I press finish; it says that: "Oops, try again. It looks like your second

• 's font-size is 16px instead of 12px". Please resolve this issue; I really don't know this is an error or a mistake. Please clear it out.

Attached is the screenshot also.

Thanks and Regards.
    Saad.

You have font-size = its supposed to be a colon :

Also make sure your zoom is on 100%

Dear Zainab; I am really thankful for the urgent response. Well; my zoom is on 100% Page. And secondly can you please describe what it should be written like. Please.

Br,

<p style="font-size: 35px;"> This is my paragraph </p>

I'm sorry I cannot see what code you typed out make sure you are using this format:

I am too sorry to say madam that actually that's not an issue; because in all other 2 unordered lists it is working fine and I have also change ; to : this upon your saying; but still no change.

Bst Rgrds

= sign is not the correct format

Okay paste in your code and I can help you find the mistake

You don't change the semi colon, the semi colon at the end of the statement is correct

<p style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 20px;"> This is my paragraph </p>
    font
    The semi colon is needed at the end of each statement so the program knows thats the end and now its another statement

Statement meaning command or styling

Semi colon ;
    Colon :
    Equal sign =

The code goes here:

• This item is big Arial.

• This item is medium Verdana.
  • This item is small Impact.
  • And many thanks for the video as well. :slightly_smiling::hamburger: Have a Burger; if you feeling Hungry!! :grin: Because I am a lot...

Dear Zainab Thanks really really a lot!! Its finally Done now and Thank you so much for helping out. God bless you. That's really all because of you. You made it possible.

np,
    Happy learning !
    Happy coding !

Okay; that's done. But still I have got confusion; that is if it requires this : at their then why its not needed in up and down; i havnt put it as you can see.

May I have some of your intro plz..You belong to which country; Are you Paki or Indian?

Thanks and Regards.
    Saad.

font-size = is not the correct format I'm surprised it let you passed possibly a glitch in the system.

Please use the correct format as that won't work elsewhere..
    As you have your font-family formatted in the same way font-size should be..

I'm sorry don't ask me personal questions but anyway I'm from South Africa

Okay; That;s what I am also continiously noticing that not only in this but It is again and again let me passing without putting colon : in previous chapters thats surprising.

Its not a thing to mind. Anyways.. Nice to meet you really.

All the best and thanks.
    Saad.