Code appears correct from everything I could reference but can't advance round

I went back to do the number guesser to get a refresher. I have coded everything and when I test it in the console it all appears to work. However, when I play the game, the next round button does not work, it is unclickable. Am I missing something? Also the score changes in the console each time I call the function but it doesn’t in the game?

https://www.codecademy.com/paths/back-end-engineer-career-path/tracks/becp-javascript-syntax-part-i/modules/fecp-challenge-project-number-guesser/projects/number-guesser-independent-practice

let humanScore = 0;
let computerScore = 0;
let currentRoundNumber = 1;

// Write your code below:
const generateTarget = () => {
  return Math.floor(Math.random()* 10);
};

const compareGeusses = (user, computer, target) => {
  let computerGeuss = Math.abs(computer - target);
  let humanGeuss = Math.abs(user - target);

if (user < 0 || user > 9){
      return 'number is invalid';
    }

if (humanGeuss <= computerGeuss){
    return true;
  } else {
    return false;
  }
};

const updateScore = (winner) => {
  if (winner === 'human'){
  humanScore ++;
  } else if (winner === 'computer'){
  computerScore ++;
  }
};

const advanceRound = () =>{
    currentRoundNumber ++;
};

Hello @css8714165774 , welcome to the forums! Could you be more specific with what’s not working, and provide a link, please?

Aside, if this is a project, then you will have to mark each instruction as completed yourself.

I added the link. Yeah I am checking them off and did them all, but for some reason I can’t click the button. I even compared my code with several sources and can’t find the error

Sorry, I feel we might not be talking about the same next button. Could you send me a screenshot of what isn’t working, please?