Clear Issue with CSS Lesson 25

https://www.codecademy.com/en/courses/web-beginner-en-TlhFi/4/4?curriculum_id=50579fb998b470000202dc8b

I have reviewed my code several times and can not find the issue. Either the lesson is jacked or I missing something.
http://screencast.com/t/CnuLwK06

h1 {
    font-family: Verdana, sans-serif;
    color: #576D94;
}
p {
    font-size: 18px;
    font-family: Garamond, serif;
    color: #4A4943;
}
img {
    height: 100px;
    width: 300px;
    border: 1px solid #4682b4;
}

Make sure your browser zoom is set to 100%, otherwise try a different browser

No, there is definitely something wrong on HTML&CSS Lesson 25.
The preview shows the border, but it continues to give the error "Oops, try again. Did you remember to give your image a 1px solid #4682b4 border?"
I google searched the color hex. It is correct.
I google searched various ways to set an img border using CSS. None of them bypassed the error though ALL of them appeared correctly in the preview window.
I also increased the border size to 5px to make sure the color and coding were correct.
Nothing has worked.
My browser zoom IS at 100%.

There is a problem with the lesson itself.

Well, your browser could also be sending cached data, try a different browser

Can i see your html and css code? I passed the exercise many many times

I'm having the same issue. I've resized just to make sure it works and yet I still get an error.

It was the browser. I was on firefox but then I tried edge and it worked. Thanks!

I see one problem, there is no space between solid and #4682b4, you need a space between the values:

border: 1px solid #4682b4

Yeah, tried that too. Took the space out and added to it in various places along that command line to see if it was a spacing error.

And, issue resolved?

Thank you man! You are the saviour. :slight_smile:

HI Stetim94, you were right.

I was reading all the comments because I was facing the same problem and your comment helped me out! It was just to set the zoom!! :slight_smile: