Chrome + Codecademy = Sadness?

It seems like I'm having to switch browsers from Chrome to Firefox for so many of the lessons in this chapter just to continue on without getting code failures after submitting.

The most recent case was the 8. Can You Swing It exercise. It would give me a "Oops, try again. Did you remember to set the paragraphs inside li tags to the text-decoration: underline;?" in Chrome, but in Firefox I would copy and paste the same exact CSS and it would pass.

Is anyone else running into this? Is there something within Chrome that I need to enable/disable to make Codecademy happy again?

Thanks.

I'm having the same problem.

I have the same problem

I think it's a bug with the text-decoration:none; code however I switched to microsoft edge and the lesson passed

EVERY SINGLE instance where "text-decoration" is called for the program fails to recognize the command.
Every.
Single.
One.

I think so, but it could just be a bug with the none; part

I've also had this problem, I'm kinda lazy though, so after I enter in the code I just use the lesson menu and skip to the next lesson.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.