Check Yourself... Some More: Bug or human error?

https://www.codecademy.com/en/courses/python-beginner-2W5v7/0/5?curriculum_id=4f89dab3d788890003000096

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated! I have written the code to include the .isalpha() boolean, the same way everyone has suggested on other questions about this lesson. I'm getting this error,

"Oops, try again. It looks like your code prints original ("888a") when original includes non-alphabetical characters."

Now this would be understandable if I hadn't properly used .isalpha(). Honestly, I don't know what to do. I've been practically pulling my hair out for an hour. For some reason I also noticed that my "else" statement also ran along side my "if", which as far as I know isn't suppose to happen.

This is the output I'm receiving,

Welcome to the Pig Latin Translator!
Enter a word: 888a
888a
empty
None

Any who, here's my most likely, somehow broken code;

print 'Welcome to the Pig Latin Translator!'

# Start coding here!
original = raw_input("Enter a word:")
print original

if len(original) > 0 and original.isalpha():
    print original
else:
    print "empty"

Hi try to remove the print original outside the if statement

original = raw_input("Enter a word:")
print original  <== this one

You are incredible! Thank you so much! Any chance you could explain what went wrong with that?

i'ts becasue they want you to print original only if you type something and it isn't a number ,so when you put the print original it print it any even when it's a number so the lesson see it like a error.
Hope that help you understand it.