Changed letter spacing to 0.02, but code not showing as correct and letting me go to the next step

https://www.codecademy.com/courses/learn-html-css/lessons/css-fonts/exercises/letter-spacing?action=lesson_resume&link_content_target=interstitial_lesson

Did you increase the letter spacing of the subheading?
changed letter spacing to 0.02, but code not showing as correct and letting me go to the next step.

h2 {
  border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5);
  color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5);
  font-weight: 100;
  font-family: Roboto, sans-serif;
  font-size: 22px;
  letter-spacing: 0.02em;
  line-height: 24px;
  padding-bottom: 30px;
  text-align: left;
  width: 70%;
  word-spacing: 0.05em;
}

h2 {
  font-family:Roboto,sans-serif;
  border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5);
  color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5);
  font-weight: 100;
  font-size: 22px;
  line-height: 24px;
  padding-bottom: 30px;
  text-align: left;
  width: 70%;
  word-spacing: 0.05em;
letter-spacing: 0.02em;
  font-style: italic;
}

I don't know if any of the extra code in mine will help, but I don't see anything wrong. It might be your browser, try switching too a different browser and see if that helps.

EDIT:

Wait, do you mean 'Changed letter spacing to 0.02, but code not showing as correct and letting me go to the next step' as in you get to move to the next step, but the code doesn't actually work? or does it give you the all clear, but you cant see any difference? This might have been purposeful by codecademy.

I finally got the step to progress by going back and forth between steps a couple times and deleting and replacing the entire letter-spacing line instead of just changing the parameter. Thank you for replies.

I had the same problem. Tried several times of going back and forth, but still didn't work.

Have you tried anything else?

Yes, retype the code many times and adjust the em number. Nothing works

Well why would you change the number if its supposed to be 0.02? Have you tried using a different browser?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.