Can't Re-activate My Pro Subscription

(25th April) Still no e-mail or contact. Can I please have some help?

Hey,

I have been trying to re-activate my pro subscription but when I try to pay using Paypal I get this error “We were unable to create your subscription due to paypal buyer revoked pre-approved payment authorization. Please try an alternative payment method.” I Have tried going to prefences -> billing that was suggested in an Automatic e-mail from CodeAcademy but it just takes me to the CC homepage. Any suggestions to get my subscription re-activated would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Edit: Thought I should add; I have tried Re-activating it on the Paypal website, but they don’t seem to have an option to do that. This is my only card I can use to pay with unfortunately. Sorry If I have posted this in the wrong section off the website, I wasn’t sure where to post it.

@CommunityManagers, could you please have a look at this one?

1 Like

Of course! Thank you for your help and sorry If I posted in the wrong section. I will let you know If I sort this out.

This is the perfect section for this type of question. I hope you get an answer soon.

1 Like

I had A looked at the posts on the communityMangers area, but my problem doesn’t seem to be listed. :frowning2:

Only responses from CommunityManagers are listed over there. What I have done here is “called” them to come and look.

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Still no e-mail or contact from them. Can I please have some help?

@daniellakisza, could you have a look at this one please?