Cant link css file within html?

I’m having issues linking my css file to my html file, please help

Please provide your code and the problem you are facing so that we can assist you.

this is all i have at the moment as i just started this project from the Pro Projects, but i dont see why my css wont link with html

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en" dir="ltr">
  <head>
    <link href=".resources/css/main.css" type="form/css" rel="stylesheet">
    <meta charset="utf-8">
    <title>Dasmoto's Arts and Crafts</title>
  </head>
  <body>
    <header>
<h1>Dasmoto's Arts and Crafts</h1>
    </header>
    <div>
      <h2 id="brushes">Brushes</h2>
    </div>
    <div>
      <h2 id="frames">Frames</h2>
    </div>
    <div>
      <h2 id="paint">Paint</h2>
    </div>
  </body>
</html>

maybe this might help resolving my issue?

.resources is not a correct folder path

Please revise this lesson again: https://www.codecademy.com/courses/learn-html/lessons/common-html-elements/exercises/linking-relative-html

Is this question regarding a lesson you are taking or is it personally on your computer?
if its a lesson please share the URL

I probably don’t know if the pro version examples provide it like this, but I think there is a typo error: the attributes to use in the css tag should be type=“text/css” not type=“form/css”, the relative path to use should not have a dot before, and the rel value should be “stylesheet”, all in the singular.

sorry for the late response but heres the project link https://www.codecademy.com/paths/web-development/tracks/styling-a-website/modules/local-website-development/projects/dasmoto

okay so you are building this locally,

as @mamptecnocrata said type is incorrect

CSS file not linking correctly: as I mentioned your folder assignment is incorrect:
Relative path should be like this ./resources/css/main.css if you need a refresher: linking relative paths

Makes sure your files are matching up, where your index.html and main.css are.

If you are still having issues please provide the names for the folders and which files are located where.

as looking to other alts to this, since it is in the same folder wouldnt it just be href=“main.css” rel=“stylesheet” type=“text/css”

Correct, inside link tag