Can't get the first part and no hint available

https://www.codecademy.com/courses/python-beginner-2W5v7/0/1?curriculum_id=4f89dab3d788890003000096

Have not been able to understand how to do what they are asking me to do to even get to an error. How do you ask a user something? There haven't been any lessons that ask you to do that without some sort of code already there to copy and edit.

Replace this line with your code.

Well since this is the first lesson, it is just letting you know what you will be able to accomplish in the following lessons. In the pyglatin lesson you will build a code to where the computer will prompt the computer user to put a word in english in the computer. Then the code will run and turn that word from english into its pyglatin form. If you are curious go complete the lesson! All will be clear in time!

It says I need code in the box thingy before I can click the button to the next lesson. I can't figure out how to make the things it's telling me I need to input with code.

Hi,
The link you have on here simply tells you to click "Save and Submit Code", and it will let you go on to the next lesson. Unless you are on a different lesson, this is all you need to do.

Yeah you do not do any coding for this lesson. All the other coding will happen in the later lessons.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.