Can't find the solution code to Computer Science: Python Lists link below

https://www.codecademy.com/paths/computer-science/tracks/cspath-flow-data-iteration/modules/dspath-lists/articles/python-code-challenges-lists

I can’t seem to find the solution code to these exercises. I wanted to check my code against CC’s code. Can someone help direct me to where I can find the solution code?

This is what the prompt said:

" This article will help you review Python functions by providing some code challenges involving lists.

Some of these challenges are difficult! Take some time to think about them before starting to code.

You might not get the solution correct on your first try — look at your output, try to find where you’re going wrong, and iterate on your solution.

Finally, if you get stuck, use our solution code! However, truly investigate that solution — experiment and play with the solution code until you have a good grasp of how it is working. Good luck!"

1 Like

Hello @code7884045795. Are the answers you are looking for in the ‘check answers’ box at the bottom right of each exercise?

I don’t see it. Can you kindly click on the website above? I see check answers… but it doesnt provide the answer. If I made an error, it will only return the error.

There is no “solutions” button. Only a check answers button that returns the error.

For example: I just typed in def _____ ( ):

And then I clicked “check answer”

In the right hand box it provides this:

File "script.py", line 7

^
SyntaxError: unexpected EOF while parsing

In the “check answers box” it provides this:

unexpected EOF while parsing (

There is no button that actually provides the CC solution for me to check my solution against. My solutions I am sure are way clunkier than CC’s solution so I would like to see how CC solves the problem and learn from it.

1 Like

Hello @code7884045795. My mistake, sorry, you’re right. I didn’t check to see what ‘check answers’ did.

Thanks, could you help us get solutions to these practices pls? I think it will benefit everyone who is going through the computer science course.

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.