Can't find Manage Payment Tab

I want to cancel the subscription, however when I follow the steps, I find out that there isn’t a Manage Payments tab on my account setting page. What should I do to fix it?

Hey @bit6662686281

Sorry to hear that you want to cancel your Subscription.

You should be able to easily access this, as Codecademy doesn’t really try to hide such stuff :sweat_smile:
You are trying to reach the Settings through Codecademy, right? You should be able to just click on your Profile in the upper right corner and choose Account + Billing. Or maybe try to just follow this link Manage Payments.

If you continue to have problems, maybe try to empty your browsers cache, or disable the AdBlocker if you have one. Try a new Browser altogether?

If none of the above works, you can always contact the Support through the Help Center.

Cheers

Hi,

I have the exact same problem. I don’t have access to the account verification inroder to access the next step of Payment & Plan. See screen below.
My purpose is also to delete my account after I got charged a second year of subscription whereas I already wanted to cancel it last year. The automatic reply I had received by then was that the subscription would automatically end at the end of the billing cycle (which was supposed to be a year). That’s infuriating.

I feel so scamed and now I can’t even delete my account, what kind of practice is that??

Can someone please help?

1 Like

And this is not a problem of browser since I tried different ones

I have this exact issue, how did you resolve it???

I have the exact issue OP has described, I even went to FAQ and it took me to privacy settings to which I followed to get a email verification, still no billing tab. Are you able to assist?

We can’t answer billing questions or subscription questions on the forums.

That said, you should be able to manage that under your profile> account & billing.

Or, contact CS here:

https://help.codecademy.com/hc/en-us/requests/new