Cannot get past "3. Adding some story" no matter what!

:dizzy_face: :cold_sweat: :scream:

I keep getting this error:

> Oops, try again. Make sure your string is correct and is between quotation marks!

Here is what code I have prior to adding ANYTHING:

confirm("I am ready to get silly!");
var age = prompt("What's your age");
if( age < 13)
{
    console.log=("You are allowed to play, but I take no responsibility.");
}
else
{
    console.log=("GO GET CRAZY!");
}

THEN... I add:

console.log=("You are at a Justin Bieber concert, and you hear this lyric 'Lace my shoes off, start racing.'");

Now, I have tried EVERY variation of this input but cannot get it to stop giving me the same error I first mentioned in this post. What am I doing wrong? I have tried inputting:

console.log=(" \"You are at a Justin Bieber concert, and you hear this lyric \'Lace my shoes off, start racing.\'\"");

(the little backslash before the quotes that are inside the string itself) so that they show up within the string instead of what is defining the string...

I have tried naming the string within its own variable such as...

var intro="You are at a Justin Bieber concert, and you hear this lyric 'Lace my shoes off, start racing.'"

and then typing...

console.log=(intro);

I mean, basically I have tried literally any little variation to this I could possibly come up with.

HOWEVER

I am a total n00b and will admit this without fear of injuring my ego.... Someone please skewl me quick. :smile:

Currently--

confirm("I am ready to get silly!");
var age = prompt("What's your age");
if( age < 13)
{
}
else
{
    console.log=("GO GET CRAZY!");
}
console.log=("You are at a Justin Bieber concert, and you hear this lyric 'Lace my shoes off, start racing.'" );

And still getting this error:
* Oops, try again. Make sure your string is correct and is between quotation marks! *

You are close. There's a problem with your console.logs

Should be

console.log("You are allowed to play, but I take no responsibility.");

For example