font-size: 18px;
    color: #4A4943;
}
img {
    height: 100px;
    width: 300px;
    border: 1px solid #4682b4;
}

What does the error message say? Make sure the browser zoom is set to 100%, in most cases this can be done with ctrl + 0 or cmd + 0 for mac

8 posts were split to a new topic: 25 size and borders

Oops, try again. Did you remember to give your image a 1px solid #4682b4 border?

Did you check your browser zoom? For the rest it seems fine, could be a glitch, try a different browser

Hi. I'm also having the same problem with this 25th level. Does anyone have a solution because I can't move on to the next level and it's pretty frustrating.

Please make your own topic with code + error message, and ensure your browser zoom is set to 100%

My browser is on 100% but I didn't get the first part

Well, could i see your full html + css code to be sure there are absolutely no problems?

Sure:
h1 {
font-family: Verdana,sans-serif;
color: #576D94;
}
p {
font-size: 18px;
color: #4A4943;
font-family: Garamond,serif;
}
img {
height:100px;
width:300px;
border: 1px solid #4682b4;
}

Your css is fine, seems you hit a glitch. Try a different browser. Please don't reply to multiply topics, it will not help you to get a faster response.

I've tried loading the site on other browsers but none of them seem to be working except Firefox. Sorry about the multiple responses.

Well, that is weird. It should work, i can't help you with that. Your code for the rest is fine(assuming html is fine), you could try to restart firefox, clear the cache, refresh the page, and absolutely ensure the browser zoom is correct, maybe zoom out and in for a bit.

Hi, I'm having the same issue with this question. I think there's a bug in the code checker because like previous folks who've hit this same glitch, there's nothing wrong with my code. Please can you check your code and fix the question?

Please make your own topic with code + error message, so we can be absolutely sure your code is correct

I set zoom to 80% in chrome and it let me passed this level.