Cannot connect to codeacademy editor

Everything was working fine and suddenly this happened and It is still unable to connect to it after clearing cookies, history on my chrome. I deleted other linked accounts with my gmail that I made by mistake and it is still not working.

I followed some of the past posts with similar issues users had previously but it doesn’t seem there’s not much i can do from my end.

Is everyone going through similar problem now or is it just myself?

1 Like

Hey there @shinyo6279027071343!! Welcome to the Codecademy forums! :grinning:

The lesson seems to be working fine for me. It can sometimes take a minute to load after refreshing depending on internet connection.

Have you read through the troubleshooting guides?

1 Like

I’ve got the same problem now. I’m on a high speed fibre line with no internet issues but refreshing, force refresh or even closing the browser does not help. I cannot continue.

I have the same issue. While I am actively coding I will lose connection to Codecademy. I experience this frequently, however, I’ve just been too lazy to report this issue until now. I have high-speed cable internet connection, and verified that there are no firewall issues that could be causing this issue on my end. Refreshing the page does work, however, I lose all the code that I typed in the editor. Any other trouble shooting advice would be greatly appreciated!

I have been experiencing this same issue. Not even leaving the page, I’ll enter my code and then click Run. Then all of a sudden I get a “Lost Connection to Codecademy” message, the page reloads, but then gives me the same error in your screenshot. Sometimes I lose the code I’ve just written. It’s not totally detrimental, but it’s is pretty annoying.