Cancelling subscribsion

pro
fixed
subscription

I inform you that I had canceled my subscription and watching courses since 10 March 2016, as you can see to email I sent to you below. However, you have charge my bill again. Please find the solution to this problem and arrange for return the money.

------ Original Message ------
To: gchloros@windtools.gr
Sent: 10/3/2016 9:46:22 πμ
Subject: We're Sorry To See You Go

Dear George Chloros,

As you requested, we've cancelled your Codecademy Pro subscription. You'll still have access to Pro features until the end of your current billing period on 04/09/2016.

If you change your mind, you can always reactivate your subscription in your Subscription and Billing settings to get back on track.

Wishing you the best on your coding journey,

The Codecademy Team

Codecademy
49 W 27th Street, New York, NY 10001

Codecademy on Facebook Codecademy on Twitter Codecademy on Instagram Codecademy on LinkedIn Codecademy Forums
Unsubscribe from these alerts.

Hi,

Have you emailed Codecademy again to say you have been charged again ?

Also I would suggest you edit your above post and remove your email address you don't want other's spamming you :slight_smile:

So you still have access to Pro ? as CC mentioned you would ?

every time i send email to pro i receive this reply and i have never get a following up:

Hi George,

Thanks so much for your note! For an immediate answer to this particular question, please search Codecademy's Help Forum.

If you can't find what you're looking for, a member of our Pro Customer Support Team will follow up by email - questions asked during weekdays typically receive a response within 48-72 hours.

In the meantime, Codecademy Advisors are online, 8am-12am EST, to provide immediate assistance with questions specific to programming, namely debugging, code reviews, guidance, and more.

Happy coding!

Sincerely,
Codecademy Pro Support Team

@CommunityManagers please have a look

Dear Zainab Rawat

Please show me which are clear instructions for final Cancellation my subscription?
I have cancelled my subscription since 10 March 2016, but you have charge my bill again.
Tell me why.
Why you don't have a visible email acount or phone number for customer communication?
Please give me explanations.

(I inform you that this conversation is being recorded by law department of the bank where i belong)

@daniellakisza, could you have a look at this one please?

Handled via pro@ - thanks for flagging!