Can you swing it

Please help!

1. Error: "Oops, try again. Did you remember to set the color of the synopsis paragraph to #7AC5CD?"
    -Already did that and can see the color in the editor as well, however, still showing the error.

2. Did set the color of ul>p to #000000. The color in the editor is black and could not see the text, only black strip.

can we see your code?

/*Add your CSS below!*/

p
{
 font-family: Garamond;   
}

#Introduction
{
 font-weight: bold;   
}

#Summary
{
 font-weight: Bold;   
}

div > p
{
 background: #7AC5CD;   
}

ul p
{
 background: #000000;
 text-decoration: underline;
}

**I have added id=introduction and id=summary in the main HTML code.

the whole punt of this exercise is not to use id and classes, use >

In the beginning, I used >, I was just checking if Id would work the same or not. That is the reason that the CSS code is still with Id. However, the error is still the same.

The color #000000 is dark and the text is also black that is the reason that the ul>p was all dark with no text visible, I just added "color: white" for ul>p, now the text is visible with the background #000000.

The First issue is still the same.

yea, but the exercise is worked not to build with id selectors.

You should reset the html code, and then post an updated version of your css code so i can have a look

The last updated is

p
{
font-family: Garamond;
}

body > p
{
font-weight: bold;
}

div > p
{
color: #7ac5cd;
}

ul > li
{
color: #000000;
text-decoration: underline;
}

**Now the error says after re-editing it a several times: Oops, try again. Did you remember to set the paragraphs inside

• tags to the text-decoration: underline;?

p needs to be part of the css selectors to target the paragraphs inside the list, the instructions explicitly state this

Yes, I used p at the beginning, however, after the error showed up, I changed it to li, just to check if that works or not.
    The Editor result is same for both.
    I was just thinking, what difference would "p" or "li" make in this case. For this case in particular I don't think that this is going to make any difference (besides the instructions say so, as the lessons are designed to proceed with a particular set of instructions only)

Please check it and please correct where I am wrong.

Now, when I changed it back to ul > p from ul > li, the paragraph is not underlined in the editor. The underline is working only with ul > li.

yes, the result is the same. But the lesson wants you to use p as part of the selector.

Thank you for confirming that the result is the same.
    Now, when I changed it back to ul > p from ul > li, the paragraph is not underlined in the editor. The underline is now working only with ul > li.

Did you remember to set the paragraphs inside <li> tags to the text-decoration: underline;?

ul > p is not working, the paragraph is not a direct child of unordered list, see html code;

<ul>
      <li><p></p></li>
      <li><p></p></li>
      <li><p></p></li>
    </ul>

you will have to change that

Oops, my mistake.
    Thank you very much for clarifying it.
    It is resolved now.