Can you swing it?

I can't get the bolding of the intro and the end paragraph please help.

Can you Swing it?

Both are direct children of body, if you need more help post your code. This exercise is bugged in spanish course, so please tell me you do english course

my code is:
p {
font-family: Garamond;
}

div > p {
color: #7AC5CD;
font-weight: bold;

ul p {
color: #000000;
text-decoration: underline;
}

Like i said, introduction and summary paragraph are both a direct child of body. Not a direct child of div, so you might want to add another css selector

how would i do that ?

How would I do that exactly?

Well, you know how to select direct children >, you know introduction and summary are both paragraph (p) and are direct children of body (body), that should be all 3 pieces you need to construct the right css selector

so my final code should look like this:
p {
}

div > p {

ul p {
text-decoration: underline;
}
body > p {
}

Yes, it should look like that

It gave me an error that looked like this: Did you remember to bold the introduction and summary paragraphs?

Oops, i was too quick. Your div > p is missing its closing curly bracket (}) and you can remove font-weight: bold; from the div > p css selector

Thanks It worked.:sunglasses:

I am not able to complete the last two instructions, Color the Synopsis paragraph and color the test within the UL. Here is the code I have, not sure why i keep receiving the error message.

p {
}
body > p {
font-weight: Bold;
{
div > p {
}
ul p {
}

Once I changed the order of the code, it appears to be working. Why would that be?

div > p {
}
ul p {
text-decoration:underline;
}
p {
}
body > p {
font-weight:bold;