Can you swing it?

I can't finish this one because there's always that error with the bolding :frowning:

p {
font-family: Garamond;
}

body > p {
font-weight: bold;
}

ul p {
text-decoration: underline;
}

there's nothing wrong with the bolding in the introduction & summary paragraphs :cry:
help :cry:

Can you Swing it?

Do the introduction and summary paragraph look bold? This exercise is a bit tricky, you shouldn't touch the html code. Your synopsis paragraph doesn't have a color: #7AC5CD; For the rest it is fine

/*Add your CSS below!*/
p {
}

body > p {
}

body > div > p {
color: #7AC5CD
}

body > div > ul {
color: #000000;
}

I am having trouble with lesson 8, "Can you swing it?" I don't know how to separate the summary paragraph from the introduction paragraph in order to assign a color to only the summary paragraph, since they are both direct children of the . The only way I know how to do this is to assign an ID in HTML; yet, when I did, I got this error message, even though it did help me achieve my goal of coloring only the summary paragraph.

Are you sure your synopsis paragraph has a id named color??

/*Add your CSS below!*/

p {
}

body p {
}

div > p {
    color: #7ac5cd;
}

div ul p {
    color: #000000;
}

Yes, it has an id name of color in HTML, but I am not supposed to change the HTML. I am the one who assigned the id name in HTML.

Go according to what the exercise asks you.....don't give it an id...as the synopsis paragraph is a direct children of div so better use
div > p

Thanks! I was thinking "summary" not "synopsis". That was my problem!!

A post was split to a new topic: 8.Can you swing it?