div p {
color: #7ac5cd;
{

ul p {
color: #000000;
text-decoration: underline;
}

Oops, try again. Did you remember to set the paragraphs inside

• tags to the text-decoration: underline;?

Any thoughts?

try text-decoration: "underline";

Still no luck? Thanks

ul p {
    text-decoration: "underline";
    }

I looked it up and the correct syntax is in fact text-decoration: underline; so I don't really know what the problem is, I will keep looking though! :stuck_out_tongue:

your div p closing curly bracket (}) is a bit off.

Also, you don't use any > in this exercise to grab direct child. Which is the whole point of this exercise, with the current code you make every paragraph bold, all paragraphs nested somewhere in div have color: #7ac5cd; not only the synopsis paragraph.

bruh, you again?! :smiley:

Got it now, thanks:

p {
    font-family: Garamond;
    }

p {
    font-weight: bold;
    }

div > p {
    color: #7ac5cd;
    }

ul p {
    text-decoration: underline;
    }

SCT accepts it? so it seems. Still makes all paragraphs bold, and not just introduction and summary

Yeah accepts it. How would I do that? With the introduction having the body as it's parent there isn't a way to specifically target this in the CSS...or is there?

yes, there is a way. body can be used as css selector, so introduction and summary paragraph are direct children of body, so body > p would suffice.

The exercise is not correctly built, as they say to make only the Introduction and Summary Ps bold but if you use body > p the whole code goes bold. It still works, but it's confusing.

body > p doesn't make every paragraph bold, If you do have this situation, post html + css code so i can check it

thanks so much stetin