Can someone help me with these two problems? Programming in C

1. Write a C program to output the names of your favorite bands and/or musical artists. Remember to include your program’s output as part of your submission.

2. Write a C program that computes and outputs the current age of the United States in days (you can use 1776 as the US founding year). You don’t have to worry about fractional years or leap years for this assignment. Remember to include your program’s output as part of your submission.

Helping and writing a program for you are two completely different things. There might be someone here who will help you, and maybe even someone who will code this for you, but then payed, just like any other profession.

I don’t want anyone to write the programs for me. I just want some help with them, I’ve never dealt with Programming in C so I have no idea how to start writing for these two programs.

so you can show us what you tried, so we can help you a step, that is fine. If you never have programmed in C,i would start by following come C programming tutorials