Can coding be used to create AI and Machine learning path to creating something towards that path?

Can coding be used to create AI and Machine learning path to creating something towards that path?

Do you mean you would like to see a new Career Path in Codecademy focused on AI and Machine learning? Right now there is a Data Science Path Data Science Path Catalog

1 Like

Codecademy also offers a Machine Learning Skill Path.

Welcome to the Codecademy Forums!

1 Like

If you wanna making code for AI and ML, then the answer is yes. BUT, you also need a code of ethic and limitation to making a AI. even if you wanna make AI that doing something mundane automatically, you still need to control them on closed-environment.

It doesn’t mean it not fun. If you can do python or other AI ML language, you can defeat best person on something or even making mundane life easier. such defeating GO player or just making auto-tracker to tracking your consumption and activity.

AI ML is also a wet-ground. if you had Degree on Data Science, you can be AI ML researchers. and they willing you to pay you more than Data Analyst. and if you AI is good, then you can helping a lot people in their life.

For first project, just try to making productive AI apps, where the apps can combining many thing such Alarm, Diet tracker, Scheduling, and Daily Motivation. I think this project would be huge success.

1 Like

Thank you for the comment and I am interested in helping civilization into a healthier and at ease life. I am freshly new and just studying up on everything and every possible ground. This comment I really appreciate how just starting with the baby steps can lead somewhere which I have. I was 13 I develop a software where it can mimic android but without leading to any place of a legal suit.

Yes! I am interested in Data Science as well I was just curious in AI and ML