Calling syntax error- don't know why

On the section 4: First Move, I'm putting in exactly what it tells me to, but it's giving me SyntaxError: Unexpected Token Illegal. Anyone have any advice? Is is just a glitch, or am I missing something? Here is my code(Beginning from the start of the else): 
else

{
    console.log("Good luck soldier. We hope, but don't expect, to see you alive on the other side.                       ");
};

console.log("You are at a Justin Bieber concert, and you hear this lyric 'Lace my shoes off, start racing.'                              ");

console.log("Suddenly, Bieber stops and says, 'Who wants to race me?'");

var userAnswer = prompt("Do you want to race Bieber on stage?");

Please give me your complete code there is something missing.

Than i can help you.

// Check if the user is ready to play!

confirm("Ready to start?");

var age = prompt("How old are you ?");

if(age<13)
{
console.log("I am not held responsible for any injury suffered due to participation or engagement with this game title.
-----------------------------------------------");
}

else

{
console.log("Good luck soldier. We hope, but don't expect, to see you alive on the other side. ");
};

console.log("You are at a Justin Bieber concert, and you hear this lyric 'Lace my shoes off, start racing.' ");

console.log("I am not held responsible for any injury suffered due to participation or engagement with this game title.

Here you jump into a new line with return.
This kind of formation is not allowed.

Please use \n

console.log("I am not held responsible for any injury suffered due to participation or engagement with this game title.\n-----------------------------------------------");

And your code will work

Thanks, that worked- But on the next step, I put in exactly what it told me to, but still an error:
// Check if the user is ready to play!

confirm("Ready to start?");

var age = prompt("How old are you ?");

if(age<13)
{
console.log("I am not held responsible for any injury suffered due to participation in or engagement with this game title.

}

else

{
console.log("Good luck soldier. We hope, but don't expect, to see you alive on the other side. ");
};

console.log("You are at a Justin Bieber concert, and you hear this lyric 'Lace my shoes off, start racing.' ");

if (userAnswer = "yes")
{

console.log("You and Bieber start racing. It's neck and neck! You win by a shoelace!");

}
else
{
console.log("Oh no! Bieber shakes his head and sings 'I set a pace, so I can race without pacing.'");
};

Just delete this:

-----------------------------------------------