Build your Own Cheatsheet Challenge Project (HTML, CSS)

Hello,
here’s my version of cheat sheet.

Hi there! my name is laura and i’m currently learning a lot about this world , i wanted to complement my bachelors degree with this interesting course. I am a beginner in front end development and i would like to share my first own project. If you have recommendation for me let me know!! thank you :grinning: :crazy_face: :smiling_face:

Here’s my cheat sheet.

https://diego-aguilar97.github.io/Cheat-Sheet-Part-2/

Any feedback is appreciated.

Here is my project:

https://paulnica.github.io/cheat-sheet-project/

Any feedback would be awesome. Have a beautiful day!

1 Like

Hello!

Currently just a table reference, I plan to add more to it.

Here’s my github files.
Here’s a live link.

Hi! I have a (maybe) stupid question about this exercise, I’m trying to be accurate in building a table of tags with its functions and characteristics. I’m writing my HTML code and I’d like to represent the “<>” characters surrounding the tag word but obviously, when I try to write it as it is a tag it’s automatically created, I also tried with quotes and double quotes (as it was a string) but didn’t succeed. Does someone have a solution for literally writing HTML in HTML? :sweat_smile:

Hey everyone! Please check out my cheat sheet, I spent way too much time on it :smiling_face_with_tear:

Code: https://github.com/jenniferlewmunoz/jens-cheat-sheet
Live website: https://jens-cheat-sheet.netlify.app/

I would love to hear ANY feedback :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey there! Not sure if you already figured it out since it’s been awhile, but here’s the answer copied straight from CodeCademy:

When displaying HTML tag names as text, you can’t just use the < or > characters, since your browser will think you are trying to create an actual HTML tag. In order to show HTML tags as text, use &lt; to represent < and &gt; to represent > .

1 Like

Hello, everyone! I wanted to share my project with you all. I hope you liked it. It was quite a bit of work, and I learned a lot of new things through it.

Code: GitHub - VanillaFlavour/howtovanilla: I am developing a study and basic guidance website for HTML and CSS. In the future, I will implement JavaScript. The site is being developed while I am taking the full-stack course at Codecademy. I will be updating it regularly."

3 Likes

Greetings guys!

This is my solution to the Cheat-sheet challenge project, hope you enjoy it!

3 Likes

Hi everyone!

Here are my submissions.

If anyone has feedback, let me know!

4 Likes

Hello everyone!

Here's my solution for the build your own cheatsheet project!
I'm super happy with how it turned out and I hope you all like it too! I'd love to hear any feedback!

Happy coding!

2 Likes

Looking very good! I really like the hover you’ve included on the table elements

This is incredible! Are you new to html/css or do you have previous experience?

I was boring and decided to copy the Codecademy example.

Link to Github: Github Repo

I’m not sure how to post a live site, so here is a screenshot of the (very boring) finished article:

I wanted to see if I could get it near enough spot-on, and I think I’ve managed it (minus the exact colours).

Glad you like it so much, I plan to revisit it and turn it into cards when I get more through the lessons.

I do have a lot of experience with HTML and CSS, but not JavaScript. I’m currently undertaking the Front Engineer Career path to fill in the gaps in what I know, pick up JS more concretely and work on a career change.

Thank you so much! Everything I did on that site was learned here!! :slight_smile:

Just saw this. If you want to post a live site here’s how! (in order)

1. Go to your GitHub repository's main page
  2. In the horizontal list of links at the top, hit "Settings" (the one almost below the search bar and next to "Insights")
  3. Navigate to the "Pages" tab on the left-side navigation menu
  4. At the drop-down menu that says "Branch," click it and choose "Main"
  5. Once selected, make sure the drop-down next to that has "/(root)" selected and then hit "Save"
  6. Either immediately or after around 2 minutes, there should be a link to your site at the top of that same page.
    Copy that and send it anywhere you like!
  7. If you want to include it in your repository's description, select the small settings cog icon in the
    "about" section of the main repo page, and check "use my GitHub Pages..."

Done!

Hi full-stackers, please check my project. Feel free for a code review! :smiley:

Code here: GitHub - karenlbarcelos/CheatSheetProject

Happy coding. :woman_technologist:

3 Likes

Here is my link! This is my first post, so I hope I am doing this right! Thank You!

1 Like