<Title>
<h1>Goblins Cavern</h1>
</Title>
</head>
<h2>Owned By: Smith Family</h2>
<body>
<h3>Company Goals</H3>
<h5>
<p>My first focus is going to be toward Video games. By creating some browser and app games I hope to be able to hire the needed help to create an open space game. It will be a difficult journey but I believe that it will come true. With the help of code academy I have begun that journey.</p>
<p>Second will come jewelry and accessories. With the crafting and accessories store I will be able to bring the family business back to life that started with my grandfather. The store with focused on the sale of crafting items, herbs, crafting kits and assembled jewelry.</p>
<p>Then as a final branch. A replica store will be opened. This store will have replicas of items from the games, as well as from our own history. The open will be to cater to those game enthusiasts and members of the SCA.</p>
</h5>
</Body>
</Html>

Error is don't forget to close <title. with </tiitle> ok retyped it and now works but dosn't display title.

<!Doctype>
<html>
<head>
<Title>
<h1>Goblins Cavern</h1>
</title>
</head>
<h2>Owned By: Smith Family</h2>
<body>
<h3>Company Goals</H3>
<h5>
<p>My first focus is going to be toward Video games. By creating some browser and app games I hope to be able to hire the needed help to create an open space game. It will be a difficult journey but I believe that it will come true. With the help of code academy I have begun that journey.</p>
<p>Second will come jewelry and accessories. With the crafting and accessories store I will be able to bring the family business back to life that started with my grandfather. The store with focused on the sale of crafting items, herbs, crafting kits and assembled jewelry.</p>
<p>Then as a final branch. A replica store will be opened. This store will have replicas of items from the games, as well as from our own history. The open will be to cater to those game enthusiasts and members of the SCA.</p>
</h5>
</Body>
</Html>

Hi Tailgren,

I thee a few problems in your code:

- The correct HTML5 declaration is <!DOCTYPE html>, not <!Doctype>
- You can't have one tag with different capitalization than another (<Title> vs. </title>)
- And <h1> doesn't belong in your <title>. The <title> should have plain text only

I hope this helps :)

There are a few more problems, html is case sensitive. so <html> won't match </Html>, same with body. your h2 should be inside body. headings shouldn't contain any paragraphs, so remove the paragraphs from your h5 and place them below/under your h5. i also recommend you to make all html tags (except for <!DOCTYPE html> lowercase.

title is suppose to show up in the browser tab, but due to codecademy's use of iframe, it won't. create a local html file or try on jsbin, jsbin allows your title to show up besides jsbin own title