Build a Website Style Guide Challenge Project (HTML, CSS)

Hello check this out.


Give me some feedback please.

1 Like

Hi All,

Here is my effort for the Website Design System challenge, feel free to leave any constructive criticism:

Live Preview:

View the code here on my Github repository:

This is my Website Style Guide project. at main · vietnow/

Here is my Website Design Guide project. Feel free to use source code for anything your want! If you have time, please give feedback, positive or negative!

Live website: Github Live website

1 Like

Your too advanced!!! LOL

this is my first draft/pass at the style guide

I will update it to use grids later on but feel free to add your comments/feedback appreciated!

Haha…I wish! Thanks for that very encouraging comment, I appreciate your effort to say so.

Actually I think around 99% of my effort in this challenge was taught on the lead up to the challenge in Codecademy, the other 1% I was just curious, I thought of how I wanted to make it and explored external resources to find out how I could implement it.

But I am very much a beginner, and loving the learning and development. BTW, I like your effort in this challenge also, looks good!

Here is my gist: Website Design System · GitHub
I really needed to work with codeademy’s solution so I made it almost the same hahaha.
Second time coding!
Feel free to make any comments.

1 Like

Nicely done… very inspiring!

Hi there,

I took the offered template in order to customize it. Here’s the links:
rendered view


Copying is good start! :slight_smile:

Hiii guys, I just finished this project but I had some problems with grid due to it was my first time using it, that’s why my page had a problem with the header, I would like if someone can check my project and review it, I’ll really appreciate it.

Here is the link to the repository: GitHub - RS-Hades/ChallengeProjectTwo

Just completed this project, but will continue to add to it as I progress.

Site up and running on GitHub Pages

Thank you! ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

Hi everyone! Here is my code for the web style guide challenge project.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Take a look at mine:

Live: Vintage Fashion: Website Design
Repo: GitHub - sachyko/WebDesignStyle: Web Design Style

Here is my super basic style guide. GitHub - anastasyaR/websiteguide

I have to say, I am at my wit’s end re: positioning the color blocks horizontally re: each other. I’ve tried inline blocks, tinkered with margins, etc.

Hey everyone,

Here is my attempt: