In the video solution the developer says something about raw values not needing to be updated, and I would like to further my knowledge of what exactly he means by this. Timestamp: 5 minutes 25 seconds
Issue: I do not understand how the running of the Media.toggleCheckoutStatus() has an impact on the getter and setters within the same class.
Please do let me know if I need to offer more information, but I want to get this logic down 100%.
Currently all I believe I know is this:
- Method is called using the Class Name + the Method name ( ‘Media.toggleCheckoutStatus()’ )
- The status of ‘isCheckedOut’ is changed due to that toggle method being called - True/False
- What happens between steps 1 and 3?
- How does the Setter get contacted and passed its value?
- What value is passed into this setter method to update the isCheckedOut property?
I was unable to find any thread directly addressing these questions with relation to this project.
Happy to review another thread if one exists.