Build a calculator 14/25 (More Stylin')...bug?

Having trouble with styling on this section of my calculator build...Instructions are:
1. Add the cursor: pointer attribute to all as
2. Then, get set to add some style to the #operators a.
3. Apply a display of block, with both the width and height of the buttons set to 45px.
4. Then, set the buttons to float left, and give them 2px of padding with a margin of 5px 6px. Now, make sure they have the text-align property set to center.
5. Next, take away that ugly underline with text-decoration none, set their color to black and fix the font-size to 39px.
6. Lastly, make two different background attributes, and set the first one to

background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, from(#EDEDED), to(#DCDCDC))

and the second to

background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #EDEDED, #DCDCDC)

These will give the buttons a subtle gradient background color. Once again, if you would like to, set the border-radius to 10px for those nicely rounded corners.

So, I've done all that here:

a {
    cursor: pointer;
}
#operators a {
    display: block;
    width: 45px;
    height: 45px;
    float: left;
    padding: 2px;
    margin: 5px 6px;
    text-align: center;
    text-decoration: none;
    color: black;
    font-size: 39px;
    background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, from(#EDEDED), to(#DCDCDC));
    background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #EDEDED, #DCDCDC);
    border-radius: 10px;
}

But I'm getting a message that reads "Oops, try again. Did you set the width of '#operators a' to 45px?"

I don't understand where I may have gone wrong. It seems like a bug, since I've very plainly set the width to 45px and it appears fine on my screen. Can anyone find the error?

I'm having this same issue but with:

text-decoration: none;

I think there's a bug in this part. I don't see an error at all in your syntax.

I fixed my issue by switching lap tops or maybe using Firefox instead of Chrome.

switching from chrome to firefox did it for me as well