Bug: Test-Driven Development WEEK 2, DAY 2

pro-intensive

Loving the Test- Driven Development course. As I’m working on it, I’ve come across a bug in WEEK 2, DAY2: QUIZ.

I’m having issues on opening up the quiz. When clicking on the Quiz link button, the page refreshes with to the current page.

The link is: https://www.codecademy.com/programs/ccb0d35a4f6b444b081cc24f357e4150/items/b20e42c43c8f7e4f705430db0cd3b176/resume

Tested the bug on MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015) MacOS High Sierra with the following browsers:

• Safari Version 11.1.1
  • Chrome Version 67.0.3396.87
  • Firefox 60.0.2.

Hope this helps

Only other Pro Intensive users can access this link. There is not a lot we can do on this side of the pay wall. Have you reported this using the Bug Report tool on that page?

Thanks for getting back.

I can’t find the Bug Report tool on that page. See The image below:

Would it be possible to send the link to the Quiz page?

Doubtful it will work any better than the other link you provided, but other PI users will be able to access it, and may collectively discover/devise solutions/workarounds. If you have an Advisor, best alert them to the problem. I’ve invited the CC CM to this topic. I’m sure you’ll have it sorted in short order. For now, take a break. It’s Sunday evening, birds are chirping and we’re fixing to have a lovely sunset. Get out and enjoy.

Cool. I’ll look into contacting an advisor. Thanks for your help with this. :grinning:

Yep, chatting to an Advisor or posting in your Slack group to talk with your moderator are your best options here, Tony!