Bug since website update

List and Functions
1.List accessing

I do not have a code issue but more a bug issue.
Since the website update the page is loading indefinitely.
I can see the code but i cant write nothing on it so im kinda stuck....

Hi,
Can you send a screenshot of your problem? Your description isn't too clear.....it also may have something to do with the Python course being taken down, though I'm not sure about that. :confused:

Sure things there it is.
I have read about the course being taken down but i don't think they did it yet otherwise they would have offer me to start the new one from the beginning...

You see usually the loading icon disappear after the page load but in this case since the update there is no change.

I try to clear the cache, to log out and log in to close the browser (chrome Version 53.0.2785.143 (64-bit)) but no change.

Thanks for the help though.

The change has gone into effect, although the Learn Python Course won't come around until 2017....so that should clear up some of the confusion. It may simply be the server that's causing the problem, but I don't think it's Codecademy as then the Save and Submit button would be loading instead. Maybe try another browser and also check your WiFi if it's happening with your computer in general. I don't know what else it could be, sorry.

Also try accessing past exercises and saving and submitting them. If they work fine then I don't think the update is the problem.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.