How can I make this work on a google docs slide?

You can't, as awesome as it would be, these functions aren't part of your standard Google slideshows and you can't use them, the necessary code isn't present.

In animate your name, are bounceBubbles(), bubbleShape() keywords??? when calling these functions just like that it act....and anyother keywords are there??
and when i try to copy and paste this code in notepad++,it wont works,,,,why codeacademy codes are not working in notepad++??
plz reply me

Answers to all your questions are in the FAQ -> https://discuss.codecademy.com/t/learn-more-about-these-bubbles/7421?u=factoradic.

whats the difference between javascript and processing.js

JavaScript is the programming language. Processing.js is the JavaScript visualization library built as a JavaScript port of Processing language.

Where both have same text editor,compiler??

I do not understand your question.

Processing.js is a JavaScript library so it is executed by the JavaScript interpreter.

Processing is a programming language. Processing code is converted to the Java (not JavaScript) code using a preprocessor and then executed as a normal, plain, Java code.

Hey I read your FAQ but one thing I can't see is how to make my name shrink with screen size? I know I would use css. What would I modify, I am guessing the canvas and fontSizeMultiplier but how?

I figured it out but now just to adjust for mouse over?!

padding-left: 0;
    padding-right: 0;
    margin-left: auto;
    margin-right: auto;
    display: block;
    width: 800px;

Than I added in my phone area