Broadway 8.4 - "link in main section"

I've found answer for previous steps, but in broadway 8.4 there's instruction "In the main section, add a link that says Get Started. Write CSS to style it into a dark gray button." - what's the "main section", where should i add this link?

i'm a bit angry, that it wasn't mentioned that this course/project is for people who knows html/css - i haven't use it for years :confused:

Hey @bytecoder13635,

Could you please post a link to this project? I'll take a look and see if I can help you :slight_smile:

Thank you. It's here: https://www.codecademy.com/en/courses/learn-rails/projects/learn-rails_broadway

offtop: I think i should just get back and redo html / css course after three years :slight_smile: i planned to do this anyway, but after ruby / rails.

@bytecoder13635 Thanks for the link!

what's the "main section", where should i add this link?

That should be in app/views/pages/home.html.erb, somewhere around lines 14-17, inside <div class="main">...</div> :slight_smile: I agree, it might help if they explicitly told us where to put the code, but at least they give us some context in the first instruction inside that step.

I think i should just get back and redo html / css course after three years

That would probably be a good idea, since Rails is a web framework you won't be able to get away from HTML/CSS too much :slight_smile: Taking Ruby may also help you through this course.

Good luck, please let me know if I can be of any more assistance to you!

Thank you for your help :slight_smile:

The topic is solved.