Boss Machine - refused to execute a script

Hi I am trying to do the Boss Machine off-platform project which is a part of the FullStack course (Build BackEnd with Express.js).
The project is using faker module which is currently not supported (the creator suspended the project).
New version of the faker was made by the community, so I had to implement the newest version of the faker by my own.
When I I managed to get rid of the problem with faker I tried to run the app and instead of the project this message appeared inside my browser on http://localhost:4001 - “Cannot GET /” with this error in the console -

[Error] Refused to execute a script because its hash, its nonce, or ‘unsafe-inline’ appears in neither the script-src directive nor the default-src directive of the Content Security Policy.

I thought that this error is somehow connected with my version of the app, however the solution project is also not working.

Beyond all this the front end part of the project is written in a different way than was taught in the course and uses solutions from an older version of react than is currently in use.

This is another time where instead of focusing on learning, I have to focus on solving errors resulting from using old and not updated solutions in the project. What are we paying for then?