Border error in 25: sizes and border

Hi,
I keep getting an error:

Oops, try again.
Did you remember to give your image a 1px solid #4682b4 border?

Below is my code in stylesheet.css

img {
border: 1px solid #4682b4;
height: 100px;
width: 300px;
}

Hi ,
Change the order of the sentence "border: 1px solid #4682b4;" and try "1px solid-border #4682b4" . Find the good order to place this coding sentence . Have a good day Eldonl !

Could we see the rest of your css and html code? Make sure your browser zoom is set to 100% (ctrl + 0 or cmd + 0 for mac)

Hi,
I switched to Chrome (originally firefox) and now it works. Don't know why though. Thanks for the reply anyways

Could be zoom or your browser sending cached data, good you resolved the issue

Hey there, I got the problem on Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer and Firefox ( latest versions of each ) BUT I found a workaround. Just redo a img {}. here is my css code :

h1 {
font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;
color:#576D94;
}

p {
font-size:18px;
font-family: Garamond, serif;
color:#4A4943;
}

img {
height:100px;
width:300px
}

img {
border: 1px solid #4682b4;
}

and this one worked out and it did accept my answer =).

Hope I did help :wink: !

Edit : In fact I did forgot a semicolon as stetim94 made me notice, I feel quite silly now =D.

or you could just have added a semi-colon after width: 300px, then you wouldn't have to create a new css selector

Absolutely right, Hahaha, it was absolutely my mistake and I feel quite silly for not noticing it, thanks =).

Hi all.
I just came across this issue as well. (Firefox) Even if you copy and paste exactly as written in the instructions, refresh, rewrite, etc, the checker still sees the hex color as incorrect. I don't know why this would be a browser issue, and I don't believe writing it in an alternate way, going against the instructions, would be useful for students.

It might be handy if codecademy added a button in the lesson to submit a bug check request similar to the duolingo app.

Could i see your code? Such a button would be abused a lot, i have been on the forum for a while, and i find that 80-90% there is a mistake in the code, then there are scenarios in which case the browser is sending cached data to the server, and people who don't have there zoom set to 100%, which causes problems on exercises with borders, font-sizes and more. So please share your code so i can check it, and check your browser zoom

One more victim of this error. I check my browser, refresh, clear cache, and still does not work. it's been days with the same! Please, please help

browser zoom? Can we see your full html + css code?

Looks fine, have you tried a different browser?

I did, I used a different browser, I even changed computer and tried again.
Finally I submited the answer and it went through!
Thanks