Biodiversity in National Parks project

Hi,
I completed the project this week and decided I would rather do a blog entry than a report or deck of slides. Hope this helps someone along with their projects. Happy firsr Advent or Turkey wekend!

https://medium.com/@Citrusmeyeri/biodiversity-in-national-parks-project-walkthrough-83abe6aeccf7

Congrats on completing the project! :tada:
I think it’s awesome that you wrote the Medium post. You should unlist it so people can “clap” for your efforts. You put a lot of work into it. (Plus, you can add it to your portfolio or LinkedIn profile if you wanted).

I just came across your medium post when browsing the articles on the Biodiversity project. Thank you for presenting your work in such a well structured way. After having worked through the data myself, it’s really interesting to compare with my own solution – you came up with totally different insights. Your approach is really inspiring and also shows the beauty in Data Science, there are so many things to discover in a csv-document (or two)… Happy coding in Advent time.

Hi,

thank you for the positive feedback :blush: ! I agree, playing with data is fun and can be quite addicitve.