Biodiversity in National Parks: MandalorianMiss (feedback welcome!)

Link to Final Slideshow

Review of the Project:
It was a decent project, but for me, getting the csv files/ manipulating the data frames to do what I wanted is what took the longest! Also, putting together the slides . . . I did most of the visualizations in google slides, but with data dug out from python in a Jupyter Notebook.

I ended up splitting the data into 4 different data frames/csv files, one for each park.

Time to complete:
All in all I’ve been working on this for about a week and a half, about 1-2 hours per day.

Link to code:
Will post in the comments (I’m at work right now and can’t access the repo on my work computer . . .)

Link to Jupyter Notebook

I just used this to get information for the graphs. The graphs were done in google sheets.