Beginner Guideline

Hei guys,
I am new to programming world and I have question about the work opportunities.

So let's say I finish the courses here in codeacademy(HTML, CSS and JavaScript) and applied for a job. They will surely ask me to prove my skills. How exactly I can prove the skills, if I have no experience in any projects? or Where I can find projects where(if not in the town I live) I can improve my skills?

Please give me some advice about it guys. I will be grateful.

Best Regards,
John

While Codecademy doesn't offer formal certification, Codecademy Pro does offer final projects.

Final projects take you out of Codecademy, and onto your own computer. You'll build things that will be more personal to you, and you'll be able to add things on to them, which you can't really do in course code. Projects are more realistic, and are proof that you know how to use the language that you created them in.

You could just start a project on your own if you don't want to use Pro. For example, you could create a personal website and host it somewhere like GitHub pages or Surge.sh. It's up to you really.

Don'f just show them your profile/badges, as most of the answers for Codecademy are online, so showing your codecademy account doesn't prove anything.

Build your own projects, put them on github for example, so employers can see what you are capable off

Thanks a lot guys,it is interesting that Codeacademy Pro offers final projects, are there any other such websites that you are aware of? Which will help me with ideas or will guide me through my project?

Thanks a lot guys,it is interesting that Codeacademy Pro offers final projects, are there any other such websites that you are aware of? Which will help me with ideas or will guide me through my project?

There are plenty of websites where you build things, final projects as here on codecademy? No idea. Have you searched online?

Yeah I did and there were too many. I just wanted to know maybe you guys could recommend some specific one?