[Beginner] Add code to a wordpress page

Hi everyone!

I just started learning to code and I like it a lot! I’ve been messing around with HTML, CSS and just a hint pf Javascript in the last few days.

I wanted to do something for practice. I have a WP site and sadly I don’t know PHP so I don’t have a clue on how I can do this.

Basically, I’d like to use these boxes, in this tutorial here:

http://tympanus.net/Tutorials/ShapeHoverEffectSVG/index2.html#

and put them on a WP page. I’d like the theme to remain as it is. I just want to put three boxes in a row in Visual Composer and then customize the code with other images, text.

How do you think I can do that? The tutorial comes with all the files.

Thanks!

did you see this?
click here

1 Like

rcodeman, thanks for your answer!

Yes I did, in fact that’s exactly what I’d like to do. Sadly, I am a beginner and I have no I idea how to implement that code inside a wordpress page. I know it may sounds plain stupid and I apologize for this, but really, I can’t figure out how you would take that code and put it inside a wordpress page, and also without altering the theme I’m using.

Thanks!

I think such things are really difficult to explain on your forum, i recommend to search on youtube, videos do (IMHO) a better job at explaining this kind of thing, then you could achieve on a forum, there must be a youtube video (there are youtube videos for everything)

1 Like