Basta Fazoolin General Help

I’m currently chugging through classes but am stuck on this step in ‘Basta Fazoolin’. I can’t see any syntax or naming error here, why am I getting this NameError?

class Menu: def __init__(self, name, items, start_time, end_time): self.name = name self.items = items self.start_time = start_time self.end_time = end_time brunch_items = { 'pancakes': 7.50, 'waffles': 9.00, 'burger': 11.00, 'home fries': 4.50, 'coffee': 1.50, 'espresso': 3.00, 'tea': 1.00, 'mimosa': 10.50, 'orange juice': 3.50 brunch_menu = Menu('Brunch', brunch_items, 0900, 1400)

You must select a tag to post in this category. Please find the tag relating to the section of the course you are on E.g. loops, learn-compatibility

When you ask a question, don’t forget to include a link to the exercise or project you’re dealing with!

If you want to have the best chances of getting a useful answer quickly, make sure you follow our guidelines about how to ask a good question. That way you’ll be helping everyone – helping people to answer your question and helping others who are stuck to find the question and answer! :slight_smile:

It worked after I put a } at the end of the brunch_items dictionary and changed 0900 to 900

code
class Menu:
  def __init__(self, name, items, start_time, end_time):
    self.name = name
    self.items = items
    self.start_time = start_time
    self.end_time = end_time

brunch_items = {
  'pancakes': 7.50, 'waffles': 9.00, 'burger': 11.00, 'home fries': 4.50, 'coffee': 1.50, 'espresso': 3.00, 'tea': 1.00, 'mimosa': 10.50, 'orange juice': 3.50
}

brunch_menu = Menu('Brunch', brunch_items, 900, 1400)
2 Likes