At 37 I got my first job!

Learning to code day 414: 6 moths ago I had found a work experience position as a front-end developer because I was in In a reintegration program. The reintgration program is coming to an end. And the company has hired me for six months to work as a front-end developer, this time I am getting paid, just like everyone else. This will be my first job! I am so happy. And I didn’t have to apply for the job, because I got the chance to show my skills en learn employee skills.

I dropped out of college, it was too hard bacause of my cerebral palsy. Maybe this was supposed to be. Instead of me trying to fit in a school system, where I have to meet expectations, which I can’t meet. Learning to code on Codecademy and my reintegration trajectory, is fitted to me and my situation. I am so happy!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

33 Likes

Amazing story. Congrats :tada:

2 Likes

I’m really happy for you! Sometimes whatever we have in front of us does not work, and we need to find ourselves somewhere else. I wish you a lot of happiness in your new job!

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your happiness with us all.Wishing you all the best wishes.

Woohoo!!! I’m so happy for you!! You are an inspiration to many

congrats man! that’s amazing.

Love this for you, congratulations!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :yellow_heart:

getting job after long time is not an issue …
Sainik School Coaching in Gwalior