Asking for feedback

// Check if the user is ready to play!
var Intro = "You are at a Justin Bieber concert, and you hear this lyric 'Lace my shoes off, start racing.'";
console.log(Intro)

confirm("Are you ready to play?");
var age = prompt("What's your age");
if (age < 13){
    console.log("You are allowed to play on your responsibility");
} else {
    console.log("Congrats, keep playing");
}

console.log("Suddenly, Bieber stops and says, 'Who wants to race me?'");

var userAnswer = prompt("Do you want to race Bieber on stage?");
if(userAnswer === "Yes"){
    console.log("You and Bieber start racing. It's neck and neck! You win by a shoelace!");
} else {
    console.log("Oh no! Bieber shakes his head and sings 'I set a pace, so I can race without pacing.'");
}

var feedback = prompt("Please rate my game giving points upto 10");

if (feedback > 8){
    console.log("Thank you! We should race at the next concert!");
} else {
    console.log("I'll keep practicing.");
}

Can you please be a little more specific as to what you're looking for?

asking for feedback is what the exercise is called :wink:

@dasaanudas, when the user gives you a eight or less you should print the following message:

"I'll keep practicing coding and racing.

make sure your message is identical

I was looking for solution to the problem. Since I'm new to this site so things like query is not up to the mark... Cant wait for so long to get replies or solutions... Wish there would have been some way to get solutions instantly(like online chat to forum members).... The problem was due to exact matching of strings... And the error message couldn't pinpoint the exact problem... Instead error message was misleading to check the condition... Never mind, problem is solved ... Hope designers of the site will take care of such problems.

Good to hear you resolved the problem :slight_smile: The response time on the forum is quit good, yes, it is not instant, but instant chat would require a massive team, if you have the funding i am sure we can arrange this feature

Learning debugging is also part of programming