Are you also making Notes?

I have been making notes from the Starting of Data Science Path and Today also i made some. I will be sharing all of it once i’m done with Data Science Path. My Register is almost full so there will be lot’s of them. Here’s some i made today.

4 Likes

Yes! I always take notes when learning. (Also draw diagrams). I’m a visual learner and taking notes reinforces what I’m learning.

2 Likes

That’s Great to know that I’m not alone :raised_hands::writing_hand:

1 Like

I sometimes make notes, but not in the structured way you display here @cloud5428235796 Thank you for this example, I’m going to give it a try :grinning:

1 Like

And a Parker pen, no less. Classy.

2 Likes

I’m really glad that i could help you @silvith… I will also give all my notes once i have completed Data Science Path

Yes and the Pen was Gift from my Parents…I really Loved it :star_struck::writing_hand:

1 Like

Gotta love parents who give pen sets as gifts. They truly expect greatness! For my own part, I’m a pencil person so would have a 7H in the pencil that comes with that set. Mind, the notes are hard to read after a few years.

1 Like

Yes Sir and I want to do whatever i can for my Parents. Yes at first i also used to make notes with Pencil…infact my Grandpa makes sooo Detailed and Neat notes and he also uses Pencil but yes that’s the problem they became hard to read but still there’s the feeling that could only be felt with Pencil.

2 Likes

What size is the barrel on the pencil? Perhaps it’s 0.5 mm, and not 0.7? The standard lead is likely an HB which is a little darker but also smudges more. That’s why I go for the hard lead; and it breaks less.

1 Like

I had Engineering Drawing as an Subject so i got to know about many sizes…However my Grandpa only uses 0.9mm. Yes the leads breaks very easily in .5mm, just a bit of pressure and they break. When i used .5mm and had to add the lead in my Pencil…ohhh it was such a Disaster. They keeps on Breaking.

Back in the day we used 22x17 drafting paper to do shop drawings. The paper is easy to erase and hard enough to not leave impressions, but does smudge so great care had to be taken. And line thickness was a very big concern in school. The happiest moment was always when the blueprint came out and the pencil drawing could be put away.

The best tip is to never drag your pencil, but push it.

2 Likes

Easy to Erase and didn’t even leave impressions…That’s Great. It’s really nice to hear that @mtf and Thanx for the Tip.

1 Like

Hardly! I have notebooks from classes that I’ve taken over the years that I still refer back to. Each notebook has a different cover design b/c I like going to office supply stores and selecting new notebooks. :nerd_face:

1 Like

That will be soo many Notebooks and soo many Different Cover Design :star_struck::notebook:

My note-taking system is Evernote. When taking a course, I create a notebook stack with the name of the course and individual course topics become the notebooks of the stack. The image below shows how I organize my notes when I was taking Computer Science Path at Codecademy. The search system in Evernote lets me retrieve relevant information quickly and easily.

noteboook_stack

1 Like

Woah…They are actually organised so beautifully and retrieving also looks soo easy. That’s Great @parzivalkei.

1 Like

It’s honestly never occurred to me to take notes on any of this stuff. Am I supposed to do that? Oops.

Nope, there are no “supposed to do’s.” :slight_smile:

Whatever makes the most sense to you when you’re learning new things. For some, taking notes helps retain concepts by repeating them/writing them down.

2 Likes

I started making Notes from the Starting of Data Science and today it’s completed with the end of Regular Expression Lesson. Now i will make a Bigger Register for the Remaining Lesson and for Git, R, Computer Science Path. Also found something interesting at the end of Regular Expression

Wanna see it

onyourexcitingjourneylearningtocodeyouwillfindthis

Awsome Right… None other than @sonnynomnom :star_struck:

Codecademy has been a Blessing for me :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes