Arduino (C++)?

I am sorry for asking a stupid question! I am just getting started with an Arduino board and need help on writing the code for it. Is there a course that would assist me in that type of programming?

surely it must exist, the internet is a vast and amazing place full of great things. But there is no such course on codecademy

You should look for something like “Arduino course” or “Getting started with Arduino programming” and you will find other platforms like Udemy, Coursera, and so on.

For example:

I haven’t done a single course yet but know enough stuff of Arduino. What I should recommend you is learn C / C++ basis in order to understand Arduino one (since it is a mix).

Cheers!

Thank you both very much. I will try these other options. Thanks again.

Hi…to be honest it didn’t take that long but I’ve been working in C/C++ and embedded programming for the last 20+ years and I’ve worked with the Arduino since it first appeared. It’s something that anyone can learn to be honest.

Learn C++ is up on Codecademy! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am trying the C++ course right now. I really like it!

@mikehindes6229344632 im glad! ping me if u build any terminal projects outside of the ones included :slight_smile:

1 Like