API Project: Boss Machine full solution (inclues bonus)

This took me a while, but I proudly got through it. I chose to go a route of modularized routers and the parameters function (which paid off when doing the bonus work) in an aim to keep my work DRY. My biggest challenge was in debugging. I hadn’t had to use the VS debugger yet, so it took me some time to figure out that I could and should use that for figuring out errors. Once I completed one of the routers the rest of the work was relatively simple (changing the variables then testing). Overall, I found this to be a helpful exercise in understanding constructing routers and debugging using the console and the debugger.